The Epson L380 printer is perfect for high volume printing at a low cost. Included with the printer is 2 black ink bottles and 1 set of ink bottles. The L380 also comes with a warranty coverage of up to 1 years or 30,000 prints. This printer is perfect for busy people on the go and also very easy to use, making it perfect for small business owners or busy home users.
The Epson L380 is a great all-in-one printer that prints, scans and copies up to 30 pages per minute. This printer also has a borderless photo feature which allows you to create professional-quality photos without having to deal with pesky borders. The printer also has superb space-saving design
The Epson L380 is a high-quality multifunctional printer for small businesses and homes that need to print large amounts of documents. With a duty cycle upto 5000 pages, this printer is capable of printing high volumes without breaking the bank. Additionally, the interface is USB which makes it easy to connect to your computer, and one touch scan and copy make it simple to move files between your device and printer.
Epson L380 Driver Download for Windows and Mac Os System requirements
This driver support these Windows Operating Systems: Windows 11,Windows Server 2019,Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows Server 2016,Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows 7 SP1 (32bit),Windows Server 2008 (32-bit),Windows 7 SP1 (64bit),Windows Server 2008 (64-bit),Windows Server 2022
Support for Mac Os: Mac Os 12.x,Mac os 11.x,Mac os 10.15.x,Mac Os 10.14.x,Mac os 10.13.x,Mac os 10.12.x,Mac os 10.11.x,Mac os 10.10.x,Mac os 10.9.x,Mac os 10.8.x,Mac os 10.7.x,Mac os 10.6.x,Mac os 10.5.x,Mac os 10.4.x,Mac os 10.3.x,Mac os 10.2.x,Mac os 10.1.x,Mac Os 10.x
How to Install Driver Epson L380 Printer
- If you have already connected an interface cable between your computer and your Epson L380 printer, disconnect the cable now.
- Next, download the Epson L380 driver from the manufacturer’s website or from this page below
- Once the driver is downloaded, connect your printer to your computer using the interface cable that was previously disconnected
- Double-click on the epson driver file to extract it
- Finally, click on the driver icon in your computer’s system tray and select your printer from the list of devices.
- And begin the driver installer
- Wait until the installation is complete and there are no errors displayed.
Epson L380 Printer Driver Download Free for Windows 64-bit or 32-bit
Free Epson L380 Printer Driver Download For Mac Os
Epson L380 printer driver downloads can be found here at PrintersDriver.net. The driver can be downloaded for Windows 64-bit or 32-bit or Mac Os. The latest driver is always available here. If you find a broken link, please contact us and we will update the information as soon as possible.