The epson l360 is a high quality inkjet printer with a fast printing speed. This machine is perfect for those who need a reliable device to print their documents and pictures at a higher quality. The printer has a lot of features to ensure that it will be easy to operate.
The epson l360 is a high-speed, high-quality printer that delivers professional results for both home and small business. This printer features up to 9.2 pages per minute (PPM) printing speed with print resolutions up to 5760dpi x 1440dpi and dual paper trays to accommodate A4 and legal sizes of paper.
Epson L360 is a multifunction printer that lets you print, scan, copy and more. It’s an on-demand inkjet printer with a warranty of 2 years or 30,000 pages, whichever comes first. The Epson L360 prints high-quality documents quickly and easily with its Piezoelectric print technology.
Epson L360 Driver Download for Windows and Mac Os System requirements
This driver support these Windows Operating Systems: Windows 11,Windows Server 2019,Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows Server 2016,Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows 7 SP1 (32bit),Windows Server 2008 (32-bit),Windows 7 SP1 (64bit),Windows Server 2008 (64-bit),Windows Server 2022
Support for Mac Os: Mac Os 12.x,Mac os 11.x,Mac os 10.15.x,Mac Os 10.14.x,Mac os 10.13.x,Mac os 10.12.x,Mac os 10.11.x,Mac os 10.10.x,Mac os 10.9.x,Mac os 10.8.x,Mac os 10.7.x,Mac os 10.6.x,Mac os 10.5.x,Mac os 10.4.x,Mac os 10.3.x,Mac os 10.2.x,Mac os 10.1.x,Mac Os 10.x
How to Install Driver Epson L360 Printer
- If you have already connected an interface cable between your computer and your Epson L360 printer, disconnect the cable now.
- Next, download the Epson L360 driver from the manufacturer’s website or from this page below
- Once the driver is downloaded, connect your printer to your computer using the interface cable that was previously disconnected
- Double-click on the epson driver file to extract it
- Finally, click on the driver icon in your computer’s system tray and select your printer from the list of devices.
- And begin the driver installer
- Wait until the installation is complete and there are no errors displayed.
Epson L360 Printer Driver Download Free for Windows 64-bit or 32-bit
Free Epson L360 Printer Driver Download For Mac Os
Epson L360 printer driver downloads can be found here at PrintersDriver.net. The driver can be downloaded for Windows 64-bit or 32-bit or Mac Os. The latest driver is always available here. If you find a broken link, please contact us and we will update the broken link real soon.