The Epson L120 is a printing device that uses on-demand inkjet (Piezoelectric) technology to produce prints with resolutions up to 720 x 720 dp ISO 24734, and up to 8.5ipm in black and 4.5ipm in color. This printer achieves these resolutions by printing small dots on paper that are then combined together to create the final image.
The Epson L120 is a fast, reliable printer that offers great performance and low running costs. This ink tank system printer prints quickly and easily, making it perfect for all your personal and work projects. With its impressive print speed and low running costs, the Epson L120 is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable printer that delivers outstanding performance.
The Epson L120 is a great printer for small businesses and home users. It prints high-quality pages at a great price, with each purchase including a set of 40ml CMYK ink bottles. The L120 is easy to use and can handle large printing jobs quickly and easily.
Epson offers a free Epson L120 printer driver that is available for Windows 64-bit, Mac Os, and Linux. This driver is required in order to use the printer and ensures proper function. The download link is provided below this article.
Epson L120 Driver for Windows and Mac Os System requirements
This driver support these Windows Operating Systems: Windows 11,Windows Server 2019,Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows Server 2016,Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows 7 SP1 (32bit),Windows Server 2008 (32-bit),Windows 7 SP1 (64bit),Windows Server 2008 (64-bit),Windows Server 2022
Support for Mac Os: Mac Os 12.x,Mac os 11.x,Mac os 10.15.x,Mac Os 10.14.x,Mac os 10.13.x,Mac os 10.12.x,Mac os 10.11.x,Mac os 10.10.x,Mac os 10.9.x,Mac os 10.8.x,Mac os 10.7.x,Mac os 10.6.x,Mac os 10.5.x,Mac os 10.4.x,Mac os 10.3.x,Mac os 10.2.x,Mac os 10.1.x,Mac Os 10.x
How to Install Driver Epson L120 Printer
- If you have already connected an interface cable between your computer and your Epson L120 printer, disconnect the cable now.
- Next, download the Epson L120 driver from the manufacturer’s website or from this page below
- Once the driver is downloaded, connect your printer to your computer using the interface cable that was previously disconnected
- Double-click on the epson driver file to extract it
- Finally, click on the driver icon in your computer’s system tray and select your printer from the list of devices.
- And begin the driver installer
- Wait until the installation is complete and there are no errors displayed.
Epson L120 Driver Download Free for Windows 64-bit or 32-bit
Free Epson L120 Driver Download For Mac Os
In conclusion, you can get the epson l120 driver free download for windows 64-bit or 32-bit, Mac Os, and Linux above. All files are safe and clean. If you have any questions or problems, please leave a comment below and I will do my best to help. Thanks for reading!